Sunday, November 18, 2007

Update


Here's a more recent picture of Isabel and Joseph. Joseph's below average 25% consistently on weight and above average on height up to 75% (like Papa). He's talking, crawling, standing on furniture, and is very expressive and social- loves to smile at anyone who wants to smile at him. He loves baampa and maama of course- who wouldn't! Rachel and Matt too! He knows who's cool. We are looking for housing in LA again and excited to be back in our ward. We loved to visit the East Coast and were thrilled to get a practically free trip to NYC which I was dying to see with Alex! Yeah! What blessings we all have. I am so thankful for my little family.

3 comments:

Megan B said...

He is sooooo dang cute! I want to see him...we miss you!

go boo boo said...

I want to eat them both up. He is darling!

Kate said...

So fun... and I got to see him and kiss those cheeks in person!